WIND VALLEY HEADBAND
...a bandana-style in the beautiful Tunisian Crochet Pattern
for an advanced beginner
I created this bandana headband out of true necessity! It is incredibly windy here in our valley and the temps can be harsh. This bandana headband is made with a wind-blocking stitch that defends against the elements. It can be worn by all sizes of outdoor adventurers, since you simply tie it to fit! Use your favorite wool or wool blend, bulky yarn for the perfect warmth beauty.
- perfect Tunisian crochet project for the beginner wanting to "level up"
- practice increases/decreases
- quick project for gifts or sale (one size really does fit anyone)
- stash-buster..uses only about 70 yards of yarn
- Have fun! Make it Your Own..change up the colors, use a unique handspun or hand dyed yarn.